Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a really bad school sax right no, its a yamaha and its really old. the neck is broken but my dad fixed most of it (super glue!!!!) . any way i was wondering what sax i should buy because i hate this one, Ove been really intrested in the cannon ball series and talked a bit to the horn shop on facebook and they said its about 850 beg,1450 i think int or pro. My dads cheap and probably gunna get pissed if i say that price( he might think a sax is like $100) so could any one tell me a god brand or good dealers on ebay that can sell a good sax. if its used less than 400 if new less than 1000

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well first off i play alto.(i dont know why i didnt say that) Buying a sax here would be so much easier if thats allowed, but then again my dads cheap. if i were to get a used horn i would need to get something that looks like it was never touched. oh ive never heard of russ becker but i would get a selmer before that brand, but please give your opinions . Yanagisawa was not even in my mind when picking because i thought those were like $6000, but a used one that looks good and under $500( its still used) is a pretty good deal. as for the other brands you mention i had no idea that those excisted

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i want it to look new so i can feel good about the purchase, me and my dad only texted about it once so i desided to do some reseach before i confront him later

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
first i dont get money, second im not complaining , third i know times are hard, fourth im not insulting my dad im just saying that there is absolutely no budge i the budget, it probably needs to be lowered about 200 because of the circumstances, fifth taking the sax to the shop would be about 3 weeks at my school and theres a lot planned happening at this time so i can not miss out, and my dad did the best that he could at the moment (he didn't use super glue that was a damn joke.

And for all the people that think that im spoiled please email me your daily life ill tell you mine which im still trying to balance ( no time for video games even if i had any)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
yeah i was about to edit some of it 2 mins after i posted but this will do. thank you for the useful links guys it will help in picking a lot, Jayepdx if we ca email about some stuff later on id like that very much

1 - 6 of 6 Posts