Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
interesting this acousticoil thing, but I do not see it applied to saxophone on the site, at least I didn't notice any testimonials of saxophone players, the closest we get to them is clarinets, bassoons and flutes.

this, and the analogy with rifled bits in the upper part of the saxophones (I've seen Selmer necks rifled), suggest that many different interference patterns of the air flow yeld positive results for the sound.

Incidentally has anyone ever thoght of a entirely rifled saxophones bore?

OOOOpppppps! alright but I still don't see any testimonials! Soundclips with before and after are always welcome.

No prob, rabbit! I remember to have seen this some time ago to, but frankly I like gizmos but I always like to hear their impact on real sound rather than seeing a graphic alone, but thanks really! I didn't see the 2nd section. :)

this is the equivalent of what SELMER US ( ONLY in the US they seem to have had gurgles, I had one, French Assembled, of the same series as this but had NO gurgle ) happend by soldering a piece of metal in the bow, strangely, in France they didn't , champagne corks have been used for ages to do the same

1 - 4 of 4 Posts