Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I found this site thru extensive googling for information I can't find. I have a Buescher Aristocrat Flute. I'm assuming an older one, but the serial number on my flute, i can't find anywhere. It's like it never existed. I have looked on about every single place that I could fin any information that I could with Buescher/Bundy/Yamaha, and the only information I can find is that there's tons of information about every other serial number except for mine. I did however find a link that sent me to this site where I found you folks because there was another discussion that is very similar to this, back in 2009 . Same flute. newer and actually found serial number. I am hoping that someone can either point me in a direction in order to find the information in which I need, or did I just happen to find a pearl? because it was an error number Etc . The serial number in which my flute was given is 157782. I'm enclosing 2 pics for your observation. I'm just not sure what to think at this point. Any Info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and effort.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I didn't realize the phone had auto corrected and misspelled what I wanted, then I couldn't figure out how to edit it.
Thanks for your help with moving me to thre flute area. Have a great day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts