Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have recent experience with Accent saxophones? I just spoke with a horn tech in the Cincinnati area who recommends them. A Taiwan-made horn which delivers a lot of bang for the buck, apparently. I am in the market for a moderately-priced but quality low A baritone sax for the community college where I lead a jazz big band. Any recent info from someone with experience with an Accent baritone, in particular, would be most welcome. Thanks in advance!

Distinguished SOTW Member
Does anyone have recent experience with Accent saxophones? I just spoke with a horn tech in the Cincinnati area who recommends them. A Taiwan-made horn which delivers a lot of bang for the buck, apparently. I am in the market for a moderately-priced but quality low A baritone sax for the community college where I lead a jazz big band. Any recent info from someone with experience with an Accent baritone, in particular, would be most welcome. Thanks in advance!
Read this thread
https://forum.saxontheweb.net/showthread.php?238827-Accent-Baritone-Saxophone

Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
ALTO: Medusa- 82zii, TENOR: Medusa, BARI: b901, SOP: sc991
I had an Accent tenor and couldn't wait to sell it. poor tone, poor construction and mediocre intonation. I can't comment on the baritone, but look at Kessler's brand and possibly Jupiter. Unison made a good bari that was priced really well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.