Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have Yamaha YAS23 Alto Saxaphone in the Houston Area? I need a good used one for my 11 year old just starting out.
thanks

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
i do not live in houston but i have 5 yas-23's to chose from at different prices. they start at $325 and go up to $ 800. the $ 800 is like new with about 5 hours of play. i have one for $ 600 with about 1 year of play. one for $ 385 with new case. cheaper horns have some wear in the lacquer but keys, rods, etc are tight. i have one for $ 350 and one for $ 325. all are ready to go. fully adjusted and oiled. no leaks.plays perfectly. one of the horns needs a new E flat pad because it is stiff, but does not affect play at all. I have a couple of references here from folks who have bought 23's from me . all prices do not include shipping and insurance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yts 82z tenor sax

saxxsymbol said:
i do not live in houston but i have 5 yas-23's to chose from at different prices. they start at $325 and go up to $ 800. the $ 800 is like new with about 5 hours of play. i have one for $ 600 with about 1 year of play. one for $ 385 with new case. cheaper horns have some wear in the lacquer but keys, rods, etc are tight. i have one for $ 350 and one for $ 325. all are ready to go. fully adjusted and oiled. no leaks.plays perfectly. one of the horns needs a new E flat pad because it is stiff, but does not affect play at all. I have a couple of references here from folks who have bought 23's from me . all prices do not include shipping and insurance.
Is that one still for sale?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts