Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Buffet Crampon BC 1102.NI (1994) and it is an understate to say it needs pretty close to a complete overhaul.The reason for this is because a neo tech strap failed on me. So, what would you value this instrument at knowing these factors.

·
Distinguished SOTW member/, Official SOTW Sister
19,584 Posts
Put up some photos. The guys can't give you a 'value' if they can't see 'condition'.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I had a digital camera I would, but it was a rather good player. Bright tone, with my current pieces. Has a few very small dings, no dents. E flat key gaurd is slightly bent. Low end definitely needs some work,can't identify the reason, but sounds like a leak. Octave key mechanism also needs to be replaced. It needs to to be cleaned up a bit as well since it has been in the closet since it was dropped. I t has if I had to guess about 95% of it's lacquer and a bit of corrosion.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will get some pictures up when I can talk to my dad.

·
19,584 Posts
Do you have a cell with a decent camera? Those would even be better than nothing.
Are you looking for a price to sell it, or to have it repaired?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A price to sell minus the repair costs.

·
19,584 Posts
Ok. Until you can get some pics up you might be able to find something 'similar' that sold on ebay and see what they got for it.
I know it's not much help right now, but it's something to do while you're waiting...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts