1) When you stop asking other people what they are using
2) When you just leave one out, and put the rest in a drawer
3) When you can face your credit card bill
4) When you stop looking at tip opening comparison charts
5) When you stop caring about scratches devaluing it for ebaying..
6) When you spend all of your practice time actually practicing..
7) When you go back to a normal lig, because you no longer need the "fast change" ability of the rovner
8) When you only have one compression line on your neck cork
9) When you stop scouring ebay for obscure, and sometime mythical pieces
10) When you don't start a conversation with you wife with "I have ordered another mouthpiece, I know you think I have plenty, but it is totally normal for players to amass this many, and I will sell some of them on ebay.........In fact I might make a profit on some of them......."