Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2011
1,124 Posts
Probably translated from Latin.

Reine

edit: this is weird! I wrote this yesterday night on the Tapatalk app. When i wanted to send I got a message that i had to wait 30 seconds between messages - which, after 30 seconds and trying to send it again, reappeared. So i supposed I'd sent nothing at all...

·
Indistinguishable Resident Buescher Bigot and Foru
8,588 Posts
Gotta give him an A for effort. Mandarin isn't my best language skill either.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2011
13,018 Posts
It always amazes me that when people write something in what clearly is not their native language, like long text statements on web sites, that it does not occur to them to ask a good speaker of the other language to proofread and correct. People seem to assume that if they can write a a few phrases in English or Mandarin or Tagalog, then it must be correct. Why does it not occur to them to run it by someone else? Why do they think they can write good [fill in language]?

·
Banned
28,511 Posts
You are not buying new running shoes and go run a marathon if you do not want to blow the whole foot and not walk for a week. You could walk short distances on foot shape and are comfortable. There is no difference when buying a new barrel for your> Saxophone. With appropriate preparation and patience, you can put an end to frustration and a practical unit of high quality and promotion.

Remember, there is only one right way to Reed break into a saxophone as a way to get shoes to break a baseball glove is up and running, but here are some basic rules to break properly to your new in tubes.
My baseball glove, running shoes and new in tubes thank you for these wonderful insights!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013-
5,431 Posts
"Remember, there is only one right way to Reed break into a saxophone...".

"This is by no means the only way to break in a barrel. Everyone has their own method."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts