1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Personally I consider your advice to be more than sound - no pun intended. I often suggest this channel (along with others) to those starting out and looking for clues etc because I think you have some great advice for students.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally I consider your advice to be more than sound - no pun intended. I often suggest this channel (along with others) to those starting out and looking for clues etc because I think you have some great advice for students.
Thank you :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello James, that's a very useful video. Some of us beginners have a tendency to sound like a deer in the headlights.

Your channel looks very informative; great production too! I will be watching more of your videos in the next days... 🎷

·
Registered
T880, YTS-82Z; B991; 'Crat 1 alto
1,287 Posts
(I originally sent this as a pm, but as I received no response, I thought maybe you might notice this comment here.)

I checked out the link under your video above, which brought me to your website, on which there is an offer for a free warm up course:

“Join my FREE warm-up course and:
  • Get the full 25 min video: The 10 things that hold back beginning saxophone players and how to avoid them!”
I signed up but I nowhere see a free 25 minute video. All I can find is an 11 minute video, “How to get started on the saxophone”

Is there such a 25 minute free video? How can this be accessed?

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts