Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
2,600 Posts
It's not me, but it could be.

I asked an instructor about how to find a band on craigslist in Seattle. He told me a story about how he was in a band that advertised for a player on craigslist. It didn't go well. In fact the band ended up using their limited resources to hire an attorney to get a restraining order against the guy. He advised against craigslist.

Mark

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not me, but it could be.

I asked an instructor about how to find a band on craigslist in Seattle. He told me a story about how he was in a band that advertised for a player on craigslist. It didn't go well. In fact the band ended up using their limited resources to hire an attorney to get a restraining order against the guy. He advised against craigslist.

Mark
Scary. I guess you can find weirdos just about any which way. However I connected with two of the bands I regularly gig with through Seattle craigslist (neither has apparently felt the need for legal action against me, at least so far). In fact that's how I happened across the subject posting, I was just idly browsing around to see what other opportunities might be out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts