1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
166 Posts
SML sopranos are very rare... not many arround. SML probably produced less than 500 sopranos and never made any marked Gold Medal even though yours is way up the GM serial range. I have 2 sopranos and they play fantastic. Sadly they are not known for their fantastic sound. Some say the best sopranos ever made. So hold on to it and it will probably become much worth one day.
You should get at least 2500 $ for it but it should be priced near 5000 if you ask me.... sadly the marked is very small and few know of its legend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SML sopranos are very rare... not many arround. SML probably produced less than 500 sopranos and never made any marked Gold Medal even though yours is way up the GM serial range. I have 2 sopranos and they play fantastic. Sadly they are not known for their fantastic sound. Some say the best sopranos ever made. So hold on to it and it will probably become much worth one day.
You should get at least 2500 $ for it but it should be priced near 5000 if you ask me.... sadly the marked is very small and few know of its legend.
Thanks!
Best regards
Jur

1 - 3 of 3 Posts