Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on selling my Cannonball Excalibur I bought in 2008. It's been through 3 marching band seasons, but it has been readjusted after every season. It's been recorked once and the neck has been re-fitted after it became too loose on the sax body. It has never been dropped or bumped the slightest bit against a wall. I will be including a rovner dark ligature and a neck strap (with the stock mouthpiece of course!). There are minor dings on the "butt" of the horn (the bottom :mrgreen:). The lacquer is all there except on the palm D-key, where most of it's missing. There are light scratches but I got it like that. I bought it for 1100 so I was thinking maybe like 650-500. I also have a protec case that the sax currently resides.

So what is this worth?

Premium Member
Hey Powersax,

You are pretty correct on the price, these sell between $400-500 for the most part, in good playing condition.

Also, just for reference, we have a site up for saxophone evaluations: http://www.whatsmysaxworth.com/

No need to fill out the evaluation because your assessment is pretty much correct, but if you are looking to sell it, we are buying or can sell it for you.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So its worth about 500, but I am also selling both cases. The cannonball scaley case and the protec case. Along with a neckstrap mouthpieces etc. Okay cool. I am bringing it to my music teachers house tomorrow! He's the one looking for one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.