1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
28,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well on second thought. I just did a quick search online for some reviews...All negative! Including some discussions on SOTW. It's apparently been around for a couple of years.

·
Banned
28,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What did they say about it that was negative or can you post the link to the thread that you looked at that made those comments? At the moment I don't have that kind of money for it but it sounded really good and sooner or later might be worth having to simplify everything.

·
Banned
28,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. That right there is saving me all that money that I was thinking of spending in the near future on this.

·
Registered
173 Posts
You're welcome. I almost ordered it, then thought, better poke around first. Glad I did. It's a really great concept and I'd love to have something like that.

·
Banned
28,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It certainly would simplify everything in the way they say it does in their video sales pitch. Right now having to look through the damn index and then find the correct book and scroll through all the songs until I get the one I want is a PITA, especially if I want to see the charts for Concert, Bb and Eb.

·
Banned
28,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If they were selling it for half that price I'd buy it anyway just because there is a ton of ordinary software out there for all sorts of uses that cost that much, and suck eggs on top of it. A lot of Microsoft programs for starters!!

Think about it--MS Word eats dog doo in my experience and look what that costs. I use an open source Word program and it's better and free. Windows 8, anyone? Please, someone take out a contract on Bill Gates for crimes against humanity. He has tortured more people with Windows than Pol Pot ever could have. Slow continuous torture! I need to get a new laptop but I'll be damned if I'll spend good money to get anything with that piece of garbage running it. My old Commodore 64 would be better. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts