Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I know it seems stupid, but I really can't figure out how to make a signature. I've looked on other sites about vBulletin for how to set up a signature, but nothing says anything about it. They all just say that you have to "enable" the signature. I've gone through all of the pages in my profile, and I can't seem to find anything about it .
Is there a certain status that has to be obtained or something? I know it seems stupid, but I'm totally lost.

Thanks,
Payton

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Log in/Settings/edit signature. The Settings link is at the top of the page next to the log in boxes. The Edit Signature link is on the left side of the settings page.

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,817 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
The profile management user interface is stupid.

If you go to your profile / About Me you can edit almost everything - except signature. No wonder people cannot find it...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't have the signature link under my settings. Am I looking in the wrong place?

·
Registered
Alto sax, Tenor sax, Clarinet
1,306 Posts
Hit the "settings" tab next to the log in box. On the left side of the settings screen you will see a box titled "My Settings". Edit signature is the fifth entry below the "My Settings" title.

·
Grafton alto | Martin Comm III tenor
28,895 Posts
I don't have the signature link under my settings. Am I looking in the wrong place?
No, It's probably because you only had 1 (or 0) posts that the ability to edit signatures is not available.

I'm not sure, but I now that you have two posts I think you may be able to see the signature field under Settings.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks Pete and everyone. The signature function is working for me now.

Cheers,

Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts