Sax on the Web Forum banner

How do you do this? (Probably a dumb question)

1068 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  eugeneherman
I'm sure this is something most of you find really simple, but I can't figure out how to do it for some reason. I don't know if there's a term for it or how to describe it, so here's an example:
In the tenor solo, in I think the 11th measure, the soloist does that kind of roll thing, like da-dee-um da-dee-um (I hope this is good enough to identify what I'm talking about haha). I feel like it should be easy enough to figure out, but I've been having trouble with it.

Thank you!!!!!
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
Is that at the 2:14 mark ???

Sounds like a mordent or turn ???
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.