Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, SOTW colleagues.

I will be traveling to the University of North Texas later in the fall semester to interview jazz studies students and faculty as part of a study I'm doing.

I know a number of folks on this forum know Denton pretty well. Please recommend a hotel near campus. I plan to fly from Baltimore to Dallas where I'll rent a car and drive to Denton. I'll be staying about a week.

Many thanks in advance.
Tim

·
Banned
4,517 Posts
Their used to be a hotel right off campus but UNT bought that out. The good thing is that Denton is a decent sized place. If you follow the loop you can get to UNT, and most of the hotels are off the high way. When your get their look up Mi Casita its a small Mexican restaurant, absolutely great food, and Old West great for breakfast. Two very well known restruants there, ask anyone where they are and they can tell you. hope this helps

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey Tim - looking forward to your visit to UNT! Any of the hotels along I-35 on with a good rating on Google maps next to campus would be good. I've seen a few bed and breakfasts off the square that look nice as well.

·
Registered
414 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts