Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm guessing the weight distribution will be greater on your left side shoulder. Also, not so cool regarding the price of 120€

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
The model, (i.e. player) does not look comfortable. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Half the saxholder for 3x the price .....

·
Registered
707 Posts
Here's a very recent video by Markus Maier, one of the guys behind Hooki.

It's obviously a video made from a marketing perspective. Still, it shows quite clearly how Hooki works.

I cannot assess whether the price is justified without having actually tried one.

If you don't understand German, switch on the Youtube captions with auto-translation to English. The presenter articulates extremely well, and therefore Google's speech recognition doesn't screw up too much.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I recognized the word "shoulder-holster". Do they offer a law enforcement discount?
Also, it looks like the rubber grippy-claw thingies will snag my long hippie-hair worse than the Saxholder do.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Extend Hooki. Insert into wallet. Extract large bills. Laugh on way to bank. End of story.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I recognized the word "shoulder-holster". Do they offer a law enforcement discount?
Also, it looks like the rubber grippy-claw thingies will snag my long hippie-hair worse than the Saxholder do.
I'm not the only one with hippie hair that gets grabbed! I have to put my hair up to put my sax holder on!

·
Registered
69 Posts
That has got to be the worst looking sax harness/strap design I’ve ever seen. It does not look like the thing would even stay put.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bought one after speaking to a few people that use them. Guess what? It's great! I have a Balam and a Saxholder and this is better in my opinion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts