Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I made a nice, little, BlueFlute.
Please check it out:

and you can find another youtube-video on my channel, with an english description
of that Instrument.

Kind regards and greetings from Berlin.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Nooooooo! Please put the video back up I really enjoyed it and specifically dug up this thread so I could watch it and relax at work!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
I personally think it's a pity that apparently, those never went up for sale. I own a prototype in A (black "Paperwood" - composite) bought in Berlin at Duchstein's, and it's the best simple system flute I own - well worth the price. The "Paperwood" in G is the closest available relative - but it's not quite the same...

M.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Yeah. I just want to hear him playing it again it was so relaxing, and amazing to watch too. Hopefully he will see this and put the video back up just for the listening purposes!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi there, I made and still offer all my sideblown, simple flutes --- I have more than 50 Pieces in stock. They are available in many keys and wait to be ordered ! I make also very good "Jazz-Whistles" and Quenas/Quenachos/Quenillas etc....just visit my U-tube channel and have a look around what's up or new.

The "Blue-Flute" - video is "on air" as "Samba-Flute" now:

If you're interested in my instruments and have any questions, please do'nt hesitate to contact me.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thank you for putting the video back up! I was reading about the "blueflute" a few weeks ago but couldn't find anything on it on youtube or anywhere else! Sounds great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts