·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone playing the reception? :mrgreen:

·
Forum Contributor 2011, SOTW's pedantic pet rodent
8,322 Posts
Elton and I will be doing a duet, of course. Princess Ann has requested "The Lady Is a Tramp"...

Honestly, this stuff makes my blood boil. Mrs Toot is off to an off-street street party with the children and I shall be practising my saxophone or talking crap on SOTW..

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2011
1,033 Posts
I was going to play a street party with my soul band, but it was cancelled. A shame as my Dad played a local gig for Queen Elizabeth's wedding in 1947 on the same sax - it would have been a nice continuity thing.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I was going to play a street party with my soul band, but it was cancelled. A shame as my Dad played a local gig for Queen Elizabeth's wedding in 1947 on the same sax - it would have been a nice continuity thing.
you could sail a barge down the Thames playing Anarchy in the UK - That would be a treat!

and finish of with "God save the Queen .... SP style !!"

·
1,033 Posts
you could sail a barge down the Thames playing Anarchy in the UK - That would be a treat!

and finish of with "God save the Queen .... SP style !!"
And blow my MBE? Yeah, right.

·
1,033 Posts
I thought she was drowning her sorrows with Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the Syrian ambassador. You're doing the music?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,364 Posts
playing a royal wedding celebration gig with my jump jive outfit- audience offered an evenings worth of free cocktails, predict very messy & heroically inebriated evening!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts