Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a short recording of "Here's That Rainy Day." Happily take some recommendations for further study.

When I really don't want to practice, sometimes I force myself to just read some nice tunes that I'm semi-familiar with. In this case, a beautiful tune I had to learn on piano in college, just one take: warts and all.

-Bubba-

P.s. hope the EQ/Quality is a little better this time.

· TOTM administrator
Tenor: Eastman 52nd St, Alto: P. Mauriat 67RDK, Soprano: Eastern Music Curvy
8,154 Posts
Just a short recording of "Here's That Rainy Day." Happily take some recommendations for further study.

When I really don't want to practice, sometimes I force myself to just read some nice tunes that I'm semi-familiar with. In this case, a beautiful tune I had to learn on piano in college, just one take: warts and all.
-Bubba-

P.s. hope the EQ/Quality is a little better this time.
Hey Bubba! Nice Playing! That really is a beautiful tune, and your playing is stellar! The balance/quality of recording is WAY better and its great to be able to hear your tone so much more clearly. Phenomenal stuff! Thanks for sharing!

· Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Bubba! Nice Playing! That really is a beautiful tune, and your playing is stellar! The balance/quality of recording is WAY better and its great to be able to hear your tone so much more clearly. Phenomenal stuff! Thanks for sharing!
I really enjoyed that! You have a great sound concept, very lyrical playing. Thanks for posting your video up.
Hey thanks guys. Just trying to keep it simple and play pretty. Pretty unmotivated day, and just playing tunes feels good.
Glad the audio quality is better. Still learning... I'd like to learn a bit about compression...

Tom, O-H!

-Bubba-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.