Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first off I have no Idea where to post this? If this is the wrong subcategory, you may move it.

I have a Galaxy S8+ and I real pro. My computer is an iMac Mini. I was hoping I could stream the background music from I Real pro to my computer as I have very nice Bose speakers set up.
Any Idea how to do this? I searched my computers bluetooth in my Galaxy, I thought I connected the two. It enabled file sharing, however every time I played I real pro through my phone it played through my phone. It wouldn't play through my speakers.

I'm not very technical savvy, please help!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I don't know how this might be done easily in windows (even less on Apple)... It's not an obvious thing to do.

However, if it (playing from phone to speakers) is something you want as part of your regular practice set-up; consider phone to speaker wireless adaptors and cut out the PC. eg chromecast audio or a Bluetooth adapter.
From other posts, lots of folks use the phone for metronome, drones, backing/demo tracks or ireal; either to speakers or headphones. It's very convenient. Personally I prefer over ear headphones, it helps balance the volume of the horn so that the total volume doesn't escalate. There are many threads about these options.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I don't think you can stream Bluetooth audio from your phone to your Mac. However, for the low, low price of just $19.99 you could get the iReal Pro Desktop version from the Mac App Store and run that through your speakers. Or, if your speakers have multiple audio-in ports, hook up a Bluetooth receiver to one (or buy a jack splitter + receiver).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts