Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Forum Contributor 2015-2016
12,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to keep logging in constantly, even when I've ticked the remember me box. This has been going on for weeks.
I only have to move to another part of the Forum, and when I go back to the page I was on previous I have to log in again.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
15,839 Posts
This has been happening to me also.

·
Administrator
1,521 Posts
I have to keep logging in constantly, even when I've ticked the remember me box. This has been going on for weeks.
I only have to move to another part of the Forum, and when I go back to the page I was on previous I have to log in again.
Me too. I had to log in again just to reply.
This has been happening to me also.
Could you tell me what browser you are using?
-Philip

·
Administrator
1,521 Posts
Gave this a test on Microsoft Edge on WIN10 and didn't get the issue of logging in.
Whether you are logged in or not, this is controlled by cookies. So it could be that your browser is set up to not allow cookies from the site, or is clearing them too regularly.
Check your settings, and if they are good then it could a corrupted cookie file causing it, so try cleaning out cookies and cache for your browser.

Also be sure to check off the 'Remember Me' box next to your login info. Let us know if that works for you and/or if you need further assistance.

Ed

·
Forum Contributor 2015-2016
12,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gave this a test on Microsoft Edge on WIN10 and didn't get the issue of logging in.
Whether you are logged in or not, this is controlled by cookies. So it could be that your browser is set up to not allow cookies from the site, or is clearing them too regularly.
Check your settings, and if they are good then it could a corrupted cookie file causing it, so try cleaning out cookies and cache for your browser.

Also be sure to check off the 'Remember Me' box next to your login info. Let us know if that works for you and/or if you need further assistance.

Ed
Thanks i'll give it a try.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts