Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SOTW Columnist/ Forum Contributor 2014, Disti
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May your 2020 gigs be plentiful and your roof raising solos continue to make the dancers and listeners happy because they love it. Keep the high energy stage action going. We certainly need as much as possible. Have a good time in 2020!! :cheers:

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
TENOR, soprano, alto, baritone
7,409 Posts
Thanks, man, and the same to you! Definitely still out there pushing it but sometimes I feel like the last dinosaur. However, with any luck I think I have a few years still in the tank. As long as I can handle the .116 King Curtis with at least a 2 1/2, I'll know I'm still good.

·
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, man, and the same to you! Definitely still out there pushing it but sometimes I feel like the last dinosaur. However, with any luck I think I have a few years still in the tank. As long as I can handle the .116 King Curtis with at least a 2 1/2, I'll know I'm still good.
Yes sir and likewise. Some of us are still doing the old school style and they seem to enjoy it. At 75 I also hope to have many more years of having good times :)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2017
6,086 Posts
May your 2020 gigs be plentiful and your roof raising solos continue to make the dancers and listeners happy because they love it. Keep the high energy stage action going. We certainly need as much as possible. Have a good time in 2020!! :cheers:
Well said - Merry Christmas to you and yours!

·
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Fader! As Scott Page would say, "Push Back The Walls" :cheers:

·
Administrator
17,264 Posts
Thanks and same to you John.

My main band is a Big Band and I often try to deliver my solo's in high energy 'Texas Tenor' style. :)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
1,324 Posts
I'm still going strong at 63, although I need Santa to bring me some new knees!

·
SOTW Columnist, Distinguished SOTW Member
23,006 Posts
All the best to you John, and keep on raising the roof!

I'll keep trying to do my part...

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
7,126 Posts
Thanks John. Rockin’ and Honkin’!🎶

·
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks much Pete!! And it is so good to hear from you all. Keep it rockin' in 2020 and beyond as I know you will :cheers:

·
SOTW Interviews/Editor, Distinguished SOTW Member,
1,186 Posts
Very Best Wishes to rockers 😎everywhere for a Merry Christmas 🎄 a gig-filled ⚡, Healthy, New Year. Thanks Pete for the great track🎯!

·
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright! Good to hear from you Neil and many thanks for all that you do on SOTW :) Hope your 2020 gigs are a lot of fun!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts