Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm looking to be buying my first saxophone this weekend. I have a couple months experience on a borrowed horn, and I am interested in Altos particularly Bauhaus Walstein, though I am open to anything. My budget is anything up to maybe £700, and I would prefer new; I may be able to stretch a little, but ideally cheaper.

The catch is this: I don't have a car, so it must be fairly accessible by train, bus etc. I'm living in Surrey, so London is easy, as are other towns in the area.

The main place I've been looking at is the london branch of sax.co.uk. I have been there, and looked in the window, and there are a few other good music shops in the area (Denmark Street) I saw, unfortunately all closed when I was last there.

Edit: Maybe this thread belongs in 'Dealer Evaluations' - I'll leave it to a mod to decide

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Will definitely be down to one of the Sax.co.uk Branches. A friend has also reccomended me a couple of places to check out so I will try to get to as many of them as possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts