Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reverbnation is finishing up a global promotion of my tune Carla Sings Us A Lullaby. I'm very pleased with how the first promotion worked out and I've decided to run a second one.

The new promotion will feature PI, Why? -- one of my tunes that is licensed through PARMA Recordings.

Here's a link to my music page on Reverbnation http://www.reverbnation.com/rogeraldridge

PI, Why? is a strange blues that uses PI as a sequence of intervals. Funky and fun groove. Please check it out.

Roger

·
Forum Contributor 2017
7,470 Posts
roger your tunes are very good. i will fan you tomorrow when i have more time to listen to more. B

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I also enjoyed your tunes, Roger. I noticed that one of the artists mentioned on the Reverbnation site was Ron Kearns. Man, I haven't seem him in years. I used to do light and sound for Ronnie Wells and Ron Elliston. My buddy and I did the first three East Coast Jazz Festivals and that's where I started talking with Ron. I had layed off playing at the time and he was a great encouragement for me to start up again. A real pleasure to talk with. I also remember one of his students, Allison Miller. She was in the running for one of the Fish Middleton Scholarships during the early days of the festivals. Her dad, Jon, used to record the Festivals for us.

Anyway, I didn't mean to steal your "thunder". Again, I loved your tunes and I wish you well with the promotions!

Regards,
George

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Brian and George!

Ron's a great guy. Besides being such a fine player, I like his personal messages & insights and conversations on facebook. He has a deep soul. If you're on facebook, you could connect with him there.

Roger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts