Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Back with another gig vlog. I really enjoy making these and lots of people have said they want to see more of them, so here we go! I recently played with Israeli pop sensation Gad Elbaz and the show also featured Alex Clare, who is a really great singer/songwriter. Check it out and let me know what you think!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Thanks for the meteo from NYC! I was there just a couple of days before and it was really cold but sunny ....Glad, you did not drown!
Sounds really cool! Must be a great experience to perform in front of a crowd like that, where everybody knows each single line of every song (except the band:bluewink:)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds great Dave, K
Thanks!

Thanks for the meteo from NYC! I was there just a couple of days before and it was really cold but sunny ....Glad, you did not drown!
Sounds really cool! Must be a great experience to perform in front of a crowd like that, where everybody knows each single line of every song (except the band:bluewink:)
Thank you! It was a blast. I’ve played with him 5-6 times now so I’m starting to learn some of the words!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts