Sax on the Web Forum banner

funny kenny g video

2032 Views 15 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  clinty
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
he doesnt even have a reed on the mpc in most scenes!

funny though
SearjeantSax said:
he doesnt even have a reed on the mpc in most scenes!

funny though
haha I know.

That Soprano is mine, and that guy is my friend. I just thought it would be funny to do a video like that.

Just something for fun. Glad you liked it.;)
SearjeantSax said:
he doesnt even have a reed on the mpc in most scenes!

funny though
Yeah, but he does play out of the side of his mouth, like Kenny.
HAHAHA!

Such a lovely ending...that must be the only Kenny Gorelick video that i have watched all the way through.

How long did that take to make?
ramZsax said:
HAHAHA!

Such a lovely ending...that must be the only Kenny Gorelick video that i have watched all the way through.

How long did that take to make?
:D I was wondering if anybody would hear the whole thing. That song is just too mindblogging.

It took us about 2 hours I think. It was actually four us working in this sketch. I was the director, a friend of mine was the camera man, and the actor on film which is a friend of mine Diego, and then someone else to just mess things up and fool around and whatnot.
Frank D said:
Yeah, but he does play out of the side of his mouth, like Kenny.
yup good eye ;)
very clever and funny.
I esp. liked the part where he was playing along and then starting rummaging around in the fridge with one hand -while still playing. lol
i am going to have nightmares now :cry:
greyteque said:
the popsicle (Lime Flav-O-Ice?) scene was brilliant....
i didnt get that far before I couldnt tolerate anymore laughing/gagging and stopped it. Do I need to go back? :eek:
coolsax2k7 said:
i didnt get that far before I couldnt tolerate anymore laughing/gagging and stopped it. Do I need to go back? :eek:
:D you should see it lol it's a must see
greyteque said:
the popsicle (Lime Flav-O-Ice?) scene was brilliant....
thank you! and yes it's Lime Flav-0-Ice pretty stupid but funny ;)
G
I hope you play the sax better than your film making ! :D
Toobz said:
I hope you play the sax better than your film making ! :D
haha you funny
6:22 AM. I can't sleep. I stumble on this. I have my headphones somewhat loud. THAT ENDING SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME. lmao


really funny video though ^^
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top