Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SearjeantSax said:
he doesnt even have a reed on the mpc in most scenes!

funny though
haha I know.

That Soprano is mine, and that guy is my friend. I just thought it would be funny to do a video like that.

Just something for fun. Glad you liked it.;)

·
Registered
414 Posts
HAHAHA!

Such a lovely ending...that must be the only Kenny Gorelick video that i have watched all the way through.

How long did that take to make?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ramZsax said:
HAHAHA!

Such a lovely ending...that must be the only Kenny Gorelick video that i have watched all the way through.

How long did that take to make?
:D I was wondering if anybody would hear the whole thing. That song is just too mindblogging.

It took us about 2 hours I think. It was actually four us working in this sketch. I was the director, a friend of mine was the camera man, and the actor on film which is a friend of mine Diego, and then someone else to just mess things up and fool around and whatnot.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
480 Posts
very clever and funny.
I esp. liked the part where he was playing along and then starting rummaging around in the fridge with one hand -while still playing. lol

·
Banned
624 Posts
greyteque said:
the popsicle (Lime Flav-O-Ice?) scene was brilliant....
i didnt get that far before I couldnt tolerate anymore laughing/gagging and stopped it. Do I need to go back? :eek:

·
Registered
59 Posts
6:22 AM. I can't sleep. I stumble on this. I have my headphones somewhat loud. THAT ENDING SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME. lmao

really funny video though ^^

1 - 16 of 16 Posts