Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Selling a Theo Wanne Kali Gold Metal MP, Alto size 7 as new only been played twice, asking $330 plus I will include free shippong world wide via Reg post amd include a tracking number to the lucky buyer.
View attachment 30788 View attachment 30789

·
Registered
711 Posts
Is this the same one that is for sale in the other thread or a seperate one?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,294 Posts
As a matter of interest, which run is this from - in other words, what's the SN. I notice it has a square window to the chamber, and I only seen round windows on the Pro line pieces before.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes same one, also the serial number is 31170 the MP is new, it is only a week old!

Steve

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also when I bought it from Theo Wanne they emailed me and said that it would be a week or so before they get them into stock as they where out of them! So i guess they where waiting for a new batch to come of the production line.

Steve

·
Registered
397 Posts
Please kindly ask a moderator to help you move this thread (and your previous FS thread) into "Mouthpieces-Wanted-For-Sale" sub-forum.

It will be in chaos if everyone start posting FS ad everywhere.

Thank you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have just emailed the correct people to move these posts to the correct forum thread!

Steve

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,294 Posts
Yes same one, also the serial number is 31170 the MP is new, it is only a week old!

Steve
Just for information, the model letter for Kali altos is I, so presumably the SN is 3 I 170. If you really have had it only one week, you could send it back to Theo under the trial policy. Worth trying that first.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kali is now sold!

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts