Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so im lost here ive got this horn that i need to sell (way to many) and i got it super cheap need to find out some info and if anyone would be intrested its an american made king sn423059x but there are no other markings im positive its not a zepher or anything really cool but it is a good playing horn im thinking its probably a conservitory intermediate level horn darker colored laquer with silver plate keys even if it doesnt sell here id really like to know what it is
snake

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Technician
21,030 Posts
If the bell keys are on the left side, it would be a Cleveland and on the right it could be a Z or S20. Then there are the Temps and other ones. What does it say on the bell?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it only says king on the bell and keys are on the right side so i really dont know cant find anything on any of the serial number sites besides its a later model
mabey i need to try to post some pictures ill have to figure out how to do that though
snake

·
Administrator
13,985 Posts
Saxsnake,

I've moved your inquiry to the appropriate folder (H.N. White King), as this does not properly constitute a for sale ad in the Marketplace per the SOTW posting rules.

Should you decide to sell this horn via an ad in this forum's Marketplace area, you will be required to include the following information:
1. A description of the item being sold, with all pertinent information.
2. A set price that you want for the horn, which can be negotiated from there, but no bidding, best offers etc.
3. The location the item is shipping from.
4. Either your valid email address in the ad itself, or enabled in your profile.

Cheers, and welcome to the forums.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts