Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some reeds that have sat for years and I am never going to use. I am pretty much set on one setup for alto and tenor. I got 6 zz #2.5 altos, 4 alexander classique #3 altos 2 peter ponzol 2.5, 5 brancher classic #3 altos and 4 #3 Brancher classics for tenor. They are new and unused. If you can used these email me. [email protected]. I guess the first email takes the lot. Just give me your address and I will send them Monday July 2nd. Thanks:)

·
Banned
1,921 Posts
Well, I justr wanted the ponzols and branchers, if you have no use for them, I will gladly take take them off your hands for you. ;)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Bah! Clearly I need to lurk on these forums more frequently. :cry:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SpeckledLemon, got the email in first, he gets them all. Thanks, you guys help me out all the time with good info,Thanks again. DaveMac

·
Registered
137 Posts
I knew it! Thank you, kind sir.

You may, however, want to keep the tenor reeds...I don't have a tenor and that'll be the last saxophone I get. Ya never know, you might need them someday.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SpeckledLemon I would have a better chance seeing Bigfoot than another sax player in these parts. If you know some tenor players I will send them. I don,t have the chops for them.

·
Registered
137 Posts
"Wow speckledLemon...I sent an e-mail before I posted and I posted 3 mins after...your fast."

Dang right I am! I have nothing better to do than hit the New Posts button repeatedly. Paid off, I guess.

"DaveMac, if you are willing to send 'em, I will put those tenor reeds to good use."

Give 'em to him.

·
Banned
1,921 Posts
SpeckledLemon said:
"Wow speckledLemon...I sent an e-mail before I posted and I posted 3 mins after...your fast."

Dang right I am! I have nothing better to do than hit the New Posts button repeatedly. Paid off, I guess.
HAHAHAHA!!! That's funny, it's too hot in my apartment to do ANYTHING, I tried to practice and became light-headed because it was so hot. SO I have been sitting in front of my computer pressing the "new posts" button for a couple of hours.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I got a problem with a spring so I'm waiting for Sarge to send me a screw-in spring (tech here sucks) so I too sit around hitting "New Posts" throughout the day :( That and it's 10 at night...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts