Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Columnist / Forum Contributor 2
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like Florida. We are going down there in a couple of years and I hope I can find these guys. We just did California Disney a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I saw them in Florida over New Years. They were GREAT.

Edit: That was my friend's camera taking the video!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Real nice guys too, I've spoken to them a few times between sets. During the holiday season (thanksgiving to new years) they
play at night at Downtown Disney, a shopping district on Disney property, so you can check them out without paying an admission fee for one of the parks!

·
Registered
389 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Saw these guys again Saturday night, if your in Orlando this time of year and you want to feel what a bass sax sounds like, check them out, I think they play at 7 and 8 pm for about 20 minutes a set every night until Dec. 25. Downtown Disney, free parking and admission right next to pleasure island at the west side shopping area. The 7:00 is usually in front on the magnet store and the 8:00 is usually across from virgin megastore.

·
Registered
243 Posts
aircap said:
Saw these guys again Saturday night, if your in Orlando this time of year and you want to feel what a bass sax sounds like, check them out, I think they play at 7 and 8 pm for about 20 minutes a set every night until Dec. 25. Downtown Disney, free parking and admission right next to pleasure island at the west side shopping area. The 7:00 is usually in front on the magnet store and the 8:00 is usually across from virgin megastore.
They sell virgins at Disney World?

·
Registered
293 Posts
That group is pretty awesome!

·
Registered
402 Posts
A divergence from the original title... I have these guys saved to my youtube favs... You'll note that most of their vids have a high number of views... I haven't found this one till today when I was looking for something completely different on youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gugdI6tFaE It's a tenor feature of this ensemble playing Cuella Devile. Notice how it only has about 300 some views... Check it out! Love his sound! Enjoy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts