Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2008-2017
Discussion Starter #1
I obviously love the Selmer Flight, seems protective enough... but the lack of space is sometimes a no no... specially if you like to use the Saxholder... for alto... The Light has back pack straps... but somehow seems uncomfortable to carry... though almost everything can fit inside of it.

So far, I have had no problems flying with both (obviously the Flight Case is easier in this), but do not know if the protection that the Light gives might be better.

Ideas?

Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2008-2017
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You!! I have one. But I do not like the back strap in such a small case.... For BAMs, I prefer the Softpack. I still do not understand why the Cabin isn't designed with a shoulder strap instead. They should know better... I guess...

Slightly off topic, here is a touring review of BAM's Cabine in case you are interested. https://www.carryology.com/travel/b...montreal-jazz-festival-cherry-red-bam-cabine/

I personally always liked more compact cases for traveling. The Cabine is one of my favorites, the Selmer Flight comes at a close second.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts