Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Grafton alto | Martin Comm III tenor
28,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dug out a couple of tracks from way back in the old days when I was dabbling with smoothness. These were destined for an album that didn't get finished due to a change in direction.

So I thought, I'll release them as a download, along with PDFs of leadsheets (Eb, C Bb and rhythm section parts)

I have a limited number of free download vouchers which I'm dishing out on a first come first serve basis. If you want the tracks, you can preview them here:

http://music.petethomas.co.uk/album/smooth

And get the download codes by using the contact form on http://tamingthesaxophone.com (and choose the "smooth for forum members" option from the dropdown menu, but please remember to include your SOTW username.

(normally £2.49 for the tracks and sheet music)

Offer ends when all the download vouchers have gone (there are 100 of them).

It will take a day or two to get the voucher so please be patient.

·
28,922 Posts

·
28,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NB: this is for existing members of SOTW only, ie members who joined up and posted before 24 July 2011, sorry.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello,
Is this still available? If so, could you provide a link to the Contact form directly? For some reason I'm not seeing it or unable to find it. Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello,
Is this still available? If so, could you provide a link to the Contact form directly? For some reason I'm not seeing it or unable to find it. Thanks.
Apologies, I found the contact link. Disregard. Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Pete
Is this promo still available, I couldn't find " smooth for forum members" in any of the drop downs. Also are your books available from any US resellers?, shipping out of the UK, is as much or more than the book

Joe

·
28,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pete
Is this promo still available, I couldn't find " smooth for forum members" in any of the drop downs. Also are your books available from any US resellers?, shipping out of the UK, is as much or more than the book
Yes, it's still there I just checked, just use the contact form and choose smooth for forum members.

I know US shipping is expensive, not much I can do about that. AFAIK the book is available at some US retailers, but I don't know which ones. It is on Amazon I know that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts