Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find any of my posts- I had some about my graduate project in particular and wanted to check to see if there were any other comments. Other things seem wonky also- who should I ask about this?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Are you referring to your "Creativity and psychopathology" thread? I was able to find it by viewing your profile, and selecting "view latest started threads."

Looks like very interesting research, by the way.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see- thank you! I was looking for Joe Farrell post- found it. I haven't been on here for a few weeks and things seem different- the member views at the bottom are all mixed up and it's harder to find posts.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Glad you found it Sonja and I enjoyed adding to that thread. Hope that the work you’re doing on your post graduate project is turning out great.

·
Grafton alto | Martin Comm III tenor
28,952 Posts
OK, doing some testing - you should see an unsightly yellow box at the top of this forum, I have added a couple of links that may be helpful. One is the link I've been using for my browser bookmark, the other should be the same as the current New Posts. Until I am allowed to edit the navigation bar, this might work. (Not sure if I am actually allowed to put that notice there, so it may just be temporary)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts