Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To take out the remainder of my teeth today,and will have to manage with my old bottom set for a few months.I have three incisors which will support my nino and sop.but I don't think I will be able to play my alto,but it is possible to just use gums for support so????

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2014
26,341 Posts
To take out the remainder of my teeth today,and will have to manage with my old bottom set for a few months.I have three incisors which will support my nino and sop.but I don't think I will be able to play my alto,but it is possible to just use gums for support so????
My lady friend rarely uses her upper plate, doesn't use the lower at all because it hurts. You'd be surprised at what she can eat using no dentures at all, just bare gums; cube steak, hamburger, burritos. I don't know how she does it....

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sorry to hear about your teeth Bechisbest...hope you sort something out that works for you.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your interest. I got the diamond file out,and fixadent did the rest, no trouble playing soprano.Dentist said he would do a full bottom set in three months. I may not bother-hahaha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts