Sax on the Web Forum banner

Finally got a Treasure of a Deal !!

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  AhCheung 
#1 ·
'ya know reading on this forum ppl find high valued mpcs hidden in their cases, pawn shop super-finds, painted VIs, etc. I've never had the pleasure of finding anything like that except for a imitation Rovner lig stuck under the cushioning in a case once .. not much of a find.

But last week I ran over to a church sale .. they were selling a couple musical instruments. guitar .. junk .. sax .. Bundy II alto .... and old Werlitzer spinet piano that needed a bunch of work ... AND a Yamaha upright P22 for $190 in great condition

in tune .. great condition .. needs no work, etc etc ...

WOW

so $200 more for having piano movers get it to my house I finally have a really nice piano

Finally I can learn piano again instead of fiddling on my old keyboard !! and I didn't spend a ton of cash. Finally a great find :D

Discussion starter · #3 ·
no repairs needed. they normally sell used for 1500-2000 from what I hear. So $400 for a nice piano shipped i think is a really great deal that doesn't need tuning or anything. It was a church piano and kept up in it's maintenance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.