Sax on the Web Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forum Member tonygaga2010 who has never posted on this forum is using this site and many others to create referrer spam to my website and countless others, I would like to request the admin to delete his account and prevent him from using this forum and mine to spread his Garbage.

·
Grafton + TH & C alto || Naked Lady 10M || TT soprano || Martin Comm III
30,102 Posts
Forum Member tonygaga2010 who has never posted on this forum is using this site and many others to create referrer spam to my website and countless others, I would like to request the admin to delete his account and prevent him from using this forum and mine to spread his Garbage.
You need to contact the admin then instead of posting a thread.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member.
8,938 Posts
Click the little triangle symbol on the lower left to report spam.

Notes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Pete
I had previously contacted the admin , by sending a message to the contact link at the bottom of the page.
But as the spammer and his links are still on this forum and I am still receiving referrer spam to my server logs from this forum I posted to draw attention to my problem.
I am hoping that the admins of this forum do not support or condone spam and will ban this member ...
Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,992 Posts
geryatric,

As others have mentioned, this should have been presented to the staff in the form of a PM or email, not a post/thread. I have taken care of the problem, however I must ask you if your only reason for joining the forum was to report this? Your only posts to date have been to do so.

Please PM me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.