Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

As the title of this thread indicates, I just wanted to share that I recently published a post on my blog that's a listing of places online where folks can get amazing free online saxophone instruction.

Websites by folks such as Tim Price, Rick Hirsch, Pete Thomas, Matt Otto and others are featured.

Anyhow, would love to get your feedback, as well as confirmation that I didn't skip any super-useful free online educational resources.

Here's the link to the post:
http://www.bestsaxophonewebsiteever.com/a-guide-to-free-online-saxophone-lessons/

Thanks!

Doron

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice and many thanks

I would check out Steve Neff as well.

EDIT: And Kelly Bucheger
Wow, Kelly has some great stuff! Although it's only 2 pages of lessons, I went ahead and added his site because those 2 pages are so useful to have as a resource.

As for Steve, I really love his blog and what he's about, but my blog post focused on free sites, whereas Steve's material is not free (but seems like it would be well worth the money!)

It would be great to do a review of paid online courses at some point, but enrolling myself in all of the various courses makes this a tricky thing to review.

Anyhow, thanks so much for the feedback and kind words, Pete, it's very appreciated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts