Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Amazing!!!!!! The far away look at 1:23 whilst soloing.... Awesomesauce.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Just can't work out why you play that godawful "melody" at the start....

·
Forum Contributor 2016, Distinguished SOTW Member
12,785 Posts
I had to do it as punishment before playing something worthy of the Chosen One!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you get his face to appear in your bell? I've been doing long tones all my life but still can't get that to happen. Once I was in a deep meditative long tone state and I looked down and there was one single long hair balancing on my bell which I believe was Kenny G's hair as it was perfectly conditioned and radiant but I have never been able to see his actual face appear like that............

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2009
5,373 Posts
I like your alto tone alot. Nicely done. And who wouldn't want Kenny in the end of a horn? Can I get Boots Randolf somewhere?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009
1,564 Posts
I was hoping for a rendition with the Coltrane transcription. Enjoyed the video!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How do you get his face to appear in your bell? I've been doing long tones all my life but still can't get that to happen. Once I was in a deep meditative long tone state and I looked down and there was one single long hair balancing on my bell which I believe was Kenny G's hair as it was perfectly conditioned and radiant but I have never been able to see his actual face appear like that............
Hahahah!!!! Oh man that's awesome. I heard he only appears very rarely- keep at it and you might witness the miracle!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts