Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Rob Landreth Jazz Quartet was doing the last gig for the season in an outdoors Beer Garden with Bernie Brink (keys), Jason Crowe (bass), Rob Landreth (guitar) and Bob Elie (drums). And my friend Joshua Jones (bass and sax) is moving to New Zealand on Sunday. What a great time, a last summer night in the fall! A real time capsule. Bob is turning 78, still one hell of a drummer.

Cloud Sky Musical instrument Music Entertainment

Here is a short clip captured by the food truck guy who was kind enough to forward it to me:

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
9,144 Posts
The Rob Landreth Jazz Quartet was doing the last gig for the season in an outdoors Beer Garden with Bernie Brink (keys), Jason Crowe (bass), Rob Landreth (guitar) and Bob Elie (drums). And my friend Joshua Jones (bass and sax) is moving to New Zealand on Sunday. What a great time, a last summer night in the fall! A real time capsule. Bob is turning 78, still one hell of a drummer.

View attachment 137100

Here is a short clip captured by the food truck guy who was kind enough to forward it to me:

What a Beautiful evening picture. The drummer is 78 ! He got some stories to tell. That’s one big snare and looks like a nice old green Gretsch kit. Is Billy Gibbons on tenor ? didn’t know he played sax😎

1 - 2 of 2 Posts