Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the opportunity to buy a mint condition, eight-month old Keilwerth SX90 Bari, Gold Lacquer finish, for $3850. Is that a good price? :?

kmburns

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009
2,063 Posts
kmburns said:
I have the opportunity to buy a mint condition, eight-month old Keilwerth SX90 Bari, Gold Lacquer finish, for $3850. Is that a good price? :?

kmburns
Sounds like a great price to me. I know a guy who bought a brand new SX-90R last year and paid 5,500 for it. That was as low a price he could find for a brand new one.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member and Forum Contributor 20
4,842 Posts
kmburns said:

kmburns
I bought, and later resold, a minty BN SX90 bari last year for $3800 or so. I sold it too cheap, but needed the cash.

·
Mouthpiece Refacer Extraordinaire and Forum Contri
3,406 Posts
kmburns said:

kmburns
Yes!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,370 Posts
As long as it's the real deal. Seems to me there was a music store in South Florida trying to sell a B Flat SX90 for quite a while for around that price. Seems to me it had been dropped and repaired or something. My memory ain't what it used to be!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Good price definately.
Has with all potential horn purchases - play test w/different mpcs.

PS. if you can't purchase it, I'll buy it ;) I need to complete the set.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts