Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Technician.
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am a repairer in australia. I have been putting up a lot of pics on facebook of all my work, including repads, banding, even making flute headjoints. They are all open to anyone who is a facebook user & I would like to invite anyone to take a look & even send a friend request. Just look me up on either my name -dirk zeylmans van emmichoven or my company page- tritone.
Thanks.....

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2008
1,497 Posts
Hi Dirk
May I suggest that you stick some video of your instruments being played on your page also.
I've learned the hard way that just because an instrument looks good doesn't mean it plays good;)

·
Forum Contributor 2010-2016
1,706 Posts
I'm one of Dirk's FB friends AND he did a beaut job on my Pan American metal clarinet.

Go Dirk!

·
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Pat! I amthinking of putting up sound clips on the for sale page, these things do happen slowly, slower than they should.......

·
Registered
271 Posts
I've had a few horns repadded from Dirk and bought some things too (noice) Good quality stuff....... I wont say he is my pimp.......but you know what I mean !

My wife shudders when she hears I am going to Canberra !!

·
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe,does she? I enjoy it when you come over & tell me about the happenings in the big smoke. I still think about your silver selmer neck...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts