Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mornin all. No waffle about injury nor denture....all good. I have had time to really analyze what i need in a tenor mpc. By exaggerated...think " Levelaire, Quantum "...maybe Francois Louis " Specturoso" (sic). It is all about my very slim jawline, exeptionally high palette...tiny " bite ".I am waiting on a couple of possibles to arrive..." Berg and King." All is great. If however, i need to buy a new tenor mpc....along these lines, suggestions would be great...have a safe and happy day.....a

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
the best...and i mean best ...for that feeling is a metal vintage Dukoff,or Zimmeroff

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sirspinbad...thanks man. I really am thinking, buy new. All that hassle with e bay and such. I mean obviously if a Killer mpc. is there at the right price.....yeah. Whats the lowdown on " Ponzols "....does he do a scoop. Sorry, have no p.c......all done on crap phone....slooooow!....regards....a

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Sakshama is a very good value,with a precise copy for 60 percent the price of a vintage...and guaranteed to have an exellent facing he's got the Zimmeroff(my favorite) and the stubby as well.

·
Forum Contributor 2012-2015
1,325 Posts
The ARB made by Beechler has an extreme duckbill. Significantly brighter than the Quantum or Brilhart though.

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much guys....Quantum has always been a top contender...great mpc. great price. If anybody is interested, i was also thinkin " Saxgourmet fatboy "...." Francois Louis..Spec "...and CE Winds..."Silver shocka ". Other than the FL...( real expensive i imagine )..they all come in around the same price. I think Quantum will win the day...but keep em comin'. Thanks again...a

·
Registered
886 Posts
A Jody Jazz DV was probably the most extreme example I've played of what you're talking about. Ponzols are thin but aren't extreme, slightly thinner than a Link.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts