Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Forum Contributor 2015, seeker of the knowing of t
4,344 Posts
That's a whole new level of awesomeness... I am subscribing just so I can learn "the gift" technique!!

·
Forum Contributor 2015, seeker of the knowing of t
4,344 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,210 Posts
If any of you are looking for a way to make your sax playing a little more extreme, look no further than Johnny Screecher's upcoming Youtube tutorials; "Extreme Sax Workouts".
Hmm, not too funny for me, although "The Gift" is really brilliantly executed!

OK. I think I found something even weirder. Keep watching this one. What the heck! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95LYq2UkNac&feature=related Now this is Extreme Sax!
Weird, but it didn't really make me laugh.

Now THIS guy really does it for me. HAHA!

btw, It took me until he played the #11 Chord on the imaginary keyboard to see that the video is mirrored...

·
Premium Member
11,598 Posts
Admin Note

3 Threads & their respective replies merged -- Please No cross posting in the forum -- See General Posting Rules

Cross posting to several areas is not allowed, because that will fragment the follow-up comments and dialog. If you feel that your post needs to be in several different areas, PM a Site Mod or Administrator and tell him the Topic Name of both areas you want your thread in and then wait for him to determine if your thread should be posted in multiple areas.
In this case, I feel that the Tips and Techniques forum is the most appropriate for your post.

Thank you

1 - 20 of 25 Posts