Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,000 Posts
OK guys, i had 2 Saxophone's that came into my ebay consignment store that i have no idea what model they where. So i did some searching and found this forum and thought you guys could identify them for me.

All i need to know is what models are theses instruments. identification.

[Impnt]
No problem, sir. We'll get right on it. Is there anything else we can do for you while we're at it?

By the way, we accept cash, money orders, or Paypal. [Impnt]

Great first post!

·
Grafton alto | Martin Comm III tenor
28,952 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
lol sorry about the impatient message, lol i took a glance and miss read it. Sorry about that.

As for the pictures, dose this forum not allow pictures?

And thank you guys for helping me out.

·
Distinguished SOTW member/, Official SOTW Sister
19,221 Posts
This forum ALLOWS pictures.
It would be very difficult to identify which models you have without being able to SEE THEM! :)
And good manners are very important to many of our members, so please use them.
Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
ok i see what happen with the pictures. I was pulling the picture code from a secure part of my server which was only allowing me to see them since i was logged into that server at that time.

Sorry about the "impatient" image i had up at first. I was in a rush and glanced at it and thought it said something else.. lol my mistake.

I truly do appreciate the help you guys are giving me and im sorry if the first impression of me was rude. lol i know how i would feel if someone came to my forum acting all rude and demanding, but this was not my intention.

Hopefully you guys can except my apology.

The first saxophone is a Cecilio Saxophone and the second one is an Evette saxophone. I have looked all over the saxophones and still cannot find a model number or anything, this is very strange.

on the Cecilio Saxophone i was able to find the number 056 but that was about it.

This is pictures of the Cecilio Saxophone

This is pictures of the Evette Saxophone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts