Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
coming soon; in about a month; my own label, Constant Sorrow, in a co-deal with the legendary label ESP DISK -

8 CDs of both new and old music, called: Disconnected Works, 1980-2018 - 4 CDs of old work, 4 CDs of new stuff; includes:
Julius Hemphill, Roswell Rudd, David Murray, Ken Peplowski, Kalaparusha, Doc Cheatham, Marc Ribot, Matt Shipp, View attachment 222388 Nels Cline, Don Byron, Steve Swell, and a session I produced with Joe Albany -

a long time playing, composing, conducting and breathing.

Very proud of this one, has a wide range of music, including several things from the Knitting Factory -

anyone interested please email me at [email protected]; or message me here -

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I can't see the attachment.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it went a little haywire and I deleted it; the picture went away, but not the link. Unfortunately I cannot get rid of it.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here's the box cover, a pic of myself, Doc Cheatham, Loren Schoenberg, and David Murray at the Knitting Factory:

box cover.jpg

·
Distinguished SOTW Columnist and Saxophonistic Art
6,260 Posts
here's the box cover, a pic of myself, Doc Cheatham, Loren Schoenberg, and David Murray at the Knitting Factory:

View attachment 222482
Allen....AS ever I wish you the best with this...in every way. You deserve it. ESP is quite a accomplishment....great for you.

Keep on- and best on this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts