Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eric is coming today for our annual jazz fest. Every year they put on clinics by some of the performers who come and I was very excited to see Eric Alexander with Eric Reed putting on a clinic before his show later that night at Hermann's Jazz club.

It made it kind of a no brainer which would be the one show I shell out my cash for this year.

I'm hoping to get a bootleg of the clinic on my zoom if I'm allowed to record. If so I'll post it here tomorrow.

·
Distinguished SOTW Researcher
2,848 Posts
Eric is coming today for our annual jazz fest. Every year they put on clinics by some of the performers who come and I was very excited to see Eric Alexander with Eric Reed putting on a clinic before his show later that night at Hermann's Jazz club.

It made it kind of a no brainer which would be the one show I shell out my cash for this year.

I'm hoping to get a bootleg of the clinic on my zoom if I'm allowed to record. If so I'll post it here tomorrow.
Excellent, looking forward to it.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
SOTW Columnist, Distinguished SOTW Member
23,013 Posts
As promised

Clinic Audio: skip to about 3-4 minutes in and the volume goes up. I was on the wrong gain setting
Thanks. But unfortunately those links don't work. Here's the message I get:

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

It would be great to see what you have, if possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts