Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep,

Here she is completely finished and adjusted. When got I her, she was in very rough shape. Hornfixer straightened the body up for me. Then I chemically stripped her and polished her up by hand to avoid the buffer. Then I put her back together and sent her up to a guy that used to do work for Ace Cannon to do the regulation. She now looks as good as she plays.

These photos are also available in the Album section:

·
Indistinguishable Resident Buescher Bigot and Foru
8,588 Posts
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Eyesore to be sure! You are probably ashamed to be seen in the same room with it.

Tell you what... to spare yourself the embarrassment, send that relic to me and be free to enjoy yourself to the utmost in future performances. :whistling_graemlin:

Obviously green with envy. Hope I can eventually do similar with my Grandfather's Aristocrat.

·
Registered
480 Posts
That's one purdy axe! Enjoy.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013-
5,183 Posts
Nice!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
7,215 Posts
I too appreciate viewing pics of members saxes.
Yours is a beaut Enviroguy !

·
Indistinguishable Resident Buescher Bigot and Foru
8,588 Posts
I'll bet you say that about all the girls....:razz:

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009
4,507 Posts
hehehe no, she's truly special. She has a neck that hasn't been beaten, bent or bit. The lower end however has sign of little mishandling and or more than just one rough bumpy road taken abruptly perhaps, but keeping her head tall and proud (that I can tell from her pristine neck condition, she surely bowed to no one)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts