Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
Discussion Starter #1
This is getting ridiculous!

Registered
Emoticons, paragraph/line breaks, and post quotes are all not working consistently for me. [EDIT:] Also new reply notifications.

Registered
Alto sax, Tenor sax, Clarinet
I'm also having problems opening photos today. If I let the cursor rest for a second over the photo, the screen view goes dark (not black, but dark), and the screen freezes. The only way out is to hit the back key. If on the other hand, I don't pause, and hit enter immediately after my cursor is over the picture, I get an enlarged view of just the one pic I clicked, but there is no little menu that allows you to move to the other photos in the sequence.

This forum is getting hard to use again. Can an administrator chime in soon and let everyone know what is going on?

Registered
I've been having that same problem for at least three days, mijderf. Thought it was my own browser at fault, but I guess not.

Today's a civic holiday in Canada, so there's probably no one at VerticalScope to fix these issues.

Registered
Alto sax, Tenor sax, Clarinet
Wow, that sentiment deserves a smiley faced emoticon...if only I could.

Distinguished SOTW Member
TO EVERYONE!!! PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES NOW!!! THE OWNERS NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU HOW SERIOUS ALL THE PROBLEMS ARE. A couple thousand complaints today would be greatly appreciated. Supposedly they are monitoring the site help section. Wherever that is lol. in brief here is a reply I received from VS via email

If you are still experiencing this issue, please report it in the site help section as we have Tech Support moderating these issues.

Registered
:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts