Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
saxmanglen said:
Did you see the video of her. It's a bit bizzaro!
I wonder if that's used as a demo video, a sampler as it were, for promotional purposes.

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
39,488 Posts
my Gwad! When are we getting rid of this easy-listening-soft-jazzy-quasi-music=S..t! The girls is nice looking, that'all there is to it.......

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
But, but...where's her neck strap? :scratch:

:D

·
Forum Contributor 2011, SOTW's pedantic pet rodent
8,322 Posts
And there was I ignoring this thread because I thought it would be some kind of high-brow discussion of some classical saxophonist i'd never heard of. Shame on me....

·
Registered
647 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
ianhart said:
:D:D:D:D:D I almost want to take back what I said... But no! Looks alone are not enough!
Are you sure about that?

I wonder what her gear is, and how she makes that cool jazz sound. I mean, I hope the answer isn't as obvious as it probably is :D

I mean, I would never want to aspire to that style, but...;)

·
Registered
647 Posts
HEY!!! This thread is becoming R-rated. Watch out or the mods may delete it!:D

·
Registered
744 Posts
Ghetto,

I mentioned Paul White in another thread. He is a great player and a friend of mine. I'll mention to Paul that he's gotten a little interest from someone on SOTW.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Shortwhite,
That's actually where I heard of him . I just couldnt remeber what thread or who it was that mentioned him. Paul and his quintet are definatly musicinas of very high qaulity. Thanks for turning me onto such a great group and excelent saxophonist. give Paul my regards. Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts